Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out in this User Agreement are applicable to the domain and sub-domains at http://www.stringsreunited.com (the Site).
If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of this User Agreement then you may not use the Services available at this Site and its Services.
You must read and accept all of the Terms and Conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may use this Site.
1. Membership - The Services of the Site may only be used by persons over the age of 18 years.
2. StringsReunited is a venue for users to utilise for the purpose of offering for sale, purchase, location and posting of music related items. Whilst all listings are reviewed by ourselves we never possess or hold legal title to those items and are never involved in the transactions between buyers and sellers and as such we cannot have control over the quality, safety or legality of such items that are listed.
3. StringsReunited cannot be held responsible for completion of any transaction between buyers and sellers and all users take sole responsibility for the legality of the actions of users, their actions and the laws applying thereto.
4. If at any time you feel that you may have any right, claim or action against any other user and their use of The Site then you hereby agree to pursue any such right claim or action independently of ourselves and without any recourse to StringsReunited.com and furthermore all users hereby indemnify The Site from all and any liability, losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses including legal fees that may arise from the use of The Site.
5. Whilst we cannot control any information provided by other users of The Site we do monitor as far as is possible all listings and have the right to amend and/ or withdraw any listings we feel may be or appear to be deceptive, inaccurate, offensive, dangerous or misleading but nevertheless by agreeing these user terms you agree to accept such risks and further agree that StringsReunited is not responsible for any acts of omissions of users of The Site.
6. All buyers have a duty and legal obligation to complete a transaction agreed with a seller and by agreeing to purchase an item have agreed to be bound by the conditions of such purchase and the terms herein contained.
7. All sellers must ensure before listing that they are legally able to sell an item listed and indeed have legal title to the same.
8. Personal data will be kept secure, and current, and advertisements will be viewable on the site for a maximum of twelve months - our full statement is shown here.
9. This agreement is governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
10. All notices relating to The Site must be sent to Stringsreunited.com at the email address, email@example.com
© StringsReunited.com 2006-8.